WORK HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
It is the policy of HELICOPTER RESOURCES to promote and maintain the highest degree of health, safety and well being of all employees by:
- Comply with the relevant legal as well as other requirements, to which the company subscribes, that relate to its WH&S obligations,
- Protect workers, clients and others from harm to their health, safety and welfare by the elimination and/or minimisation of risks arising from their interactions with the company,
- Provide the framework for setting, actioning and reviewing WH&S objectives,
- Place and maintain employees in an occupational environment designed to satisfy their needs for health, safety and well-being at work, via company procedures manuals.
This policy provides for:
- A proactive approach which aims for continuous improvement to our WH&S system,
- Establishing and maintaining work practices which are safe and minimise risk to health. Providing effective employee/contractor consultation through communication of relevant information via toolbox meetings, regular briefings & reporting mechanisms,
- All levels of management and supervisory staff are to be responsible and accountable for minimising the potential for occupational injury to and/or illness of staff within their area of responsibility,
- Training, placing and supervising all staff to enable the safe performance of duties,
- Reviewing, documenting, developing and implementing preventative strategies to mitigate workplace hazards.
All personnel have a responsibility to perform their work so that safety is a principal outcome. An open dialogue within the company on all matters of safety is encouraged in order to promote awareness, improve procedures and promote a strong 'Safety Culture' throughout the organisation.
W. J. ENGLISH,
17th June 2016.